The 1BTC Ransomware (in addition to that referred to as 1BTCRansomware) is an infection that you without a doubt do not wish to deal with. This threatening file-encryption Trojan uses the encryption routine of the Dharma Ransomware family, and this means that your chances of finding a free decryption option are minimal. The creator of the 1BTC Ransomware (on top of that referred to as 1BTCRansomware) may use numerous ways to deliver their software to possible victims â€“ p2p trackers, bogus email attachments, pirated media and tool, game vulnerabilities, etc. We suggest you to stay away from suspicious digital content since this is one of those most basic approaches to avoid from possibly damaging programs.
1BTC Ransomware Capable of Encrypting Hundreds of File Formats
If the 1BTC Ransomware ends up working on your computer, then you may end up losing access to a large portion of your files quickly. This file-locker is able to encode a big variety of archives, images, documents, databases and other record forms. Each time you the 1BTC Ransomware locks a catalog, it shall edit its title by containing the ‘.Id-..1BTC’ add-on.
Victims of the 1BTC Ransomware additionally will locate two penalty note that the issue shall close the second its record-encoding breach is entire. The files are called ‘FILES ENCRYPTED.txt’ and ‘info.hta,’ and their contents consist of contact information, fine inquiries, and information about the breach.
Download Removal Toolto remove 1BTC Ransomware
1 Bitcoin is What the Authors of the 1BTC Ransomware Want
The authors of the 1BTC Ransomware want to be paid one Bitcoin in exchange for a decryption tool, and they ask to be reached by messaging firstname.lastname@example.org. It is not recommended to follow the instructions of the perpetrators due to two reasons:
If you think that the 1BTC Ransomware has damaged your data, then we advise you to start the recovery process by running an anti-virus tool that can help eliminate the threat’s files. Sadly, terminating the 1BTC Ransomware doesn’t settle each of your complications, and you shall regardless ought to obtain a method to recover your files. The sole warranted way to nullify the 1BTC Ransomware’s wreck entirely is to fix your files from a backup.
Manual 1BTC Ransomware Removal Instructions.
Delete 1BTC Ransomware related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall 1BTC Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove 1BTC Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall 1BTC Ransomware.
Delete 1BTC Ransomware from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove 1BTC Ransomware
Remove 1BTC Ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove 1BTC Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove 1BTC Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.