The Bitcoin666 (in addition to that referred to as Bitcoin666 malicious software) Ransomware is a ransomware, which applies an AES-based algorithm to prevent the victims’ entry to their files and calls for 0.3 BTC ($1,500) to delete the threat. Every encoded log acquires a new log plugin situated next to its valid one. The add-on in question is ‘.Bitcoin666 (on top of that referred to as Bitcoin666 malicious software)@cock.li.word,’ a derivative of the contact email address presented by the cyber criminals behind the parasite.
The Bitcoin666 Ransomware employs conventional malware ways to exit the damaging executable designated bitcoin666.exe v.22.214.171.124 reportedly, yet sports an interface of a frequent code environment. Upon successful completion of the AES encryption, the Bitcoin666 Ransomware triggers a black screen that says:
‘YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED !
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Albeit called ‘Recover Files.TXT’, the ransom note looks like a code page rather than a standard text file. Whether that’s deliberate or merely an bug on their fragment might be not clear right now. A better look onto the mention, regardless, explains that there are various errors in the code. For one, the victim’s ID number does not show up properly:
“PC id: ” + this.idnumber + ” “
According to the ransom note, the victim has 24 hours to submit a payment of 0.3 BTC ($1,500) to a Bitcoin address earlier that number rises to 0.4 BTC ($2,056). The cyber crooks pledge to give a decryption utility upon payment and recommend free-of-charge decryption of one log as a ensure. The note proceeds with the standard instructions on how to purchase bitcoins and ends with two contact emails namely:Download Removal Toolto remove Bitcoin666
The Bitcoin666 Ransomware is a treacherous piece of threatening software whose presence still goes unnoticed by a worryingly large number of anti-malware solutions if the data found about it is anything to go by. I.e. why maintaining normal backups is of crucial significance when browsing the Web.
Manual Bitcoin666 Removal Instructions.
Delete Bitcoin666 related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Bitcoin666.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Bitcoin666.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Bitcoin666.
Delete Bitcoin666 from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove Bitcoin666
Remove Bitcoin666 from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Bitcoin666 from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Bitcoin666 from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.