A new mirror of the Scarab Ransomware was detected by the indenpedent safety specialist Michael Gillespie lately. For shortage of a credible title, the new version is called merely the Burn Ransomware (in addition to that referred to as BurnRansomware), after the add-on it appends to scrambled files.
Scarab has been everywhere for a whilst now, alongside early detections dating back to mid-2017. It has because been forked and reskinned b certain bad actor outfits and accustomed below a load of varying titles. You can find our extended article on the Scarab Ransomware here. Another freelance malware researcher chimed in, claiming that the Burn Ransomware (also known as BurnRansomware) is a fork of the Scarab-Horsia Ransomware, which we have also covered in the past.
The most recent version of Scarab appends “.Burn” as its enchiphered catalog plug-in and makes use of a terribly atypical email address for contacting the criminals behind the ransomware. The address accustomed is “BM-2cUPRnXJRuFYKcDUCLugjrCPY58nrvHrAV at bitmessage.ch.”
The ransom note is dropped in a plain text file named “HOW TO RECOVER ENCRYPTED FILES.TXT.”
All your files have been encoded!
Dont be stressed, you could go back all your files!
If you want restore files, then write me on e-mail: BM-2cUPRnXJRuFYKcDUCLugjrCPY58nrvHrAV at bitmessage.chDownload Removal Toolto remove Burn Ransomware
Free decryption as guarantee!
Transmit me your ID and 1-2 trivial enchiphered files(The total size of files have to be fewer than 1Mb (non archived)) for free-of-charge decryption.
After that, I’ll tell you the cost for decryption all files.
After payment we shall transfer you the decryption program that would decode all your files.
* don’t rename encoded files.
* Do not attempt to decrypt your files via third party applications, it can create irreversible facts damages.
* Decryption of your files together with third parties might result in raised fee (they add their fee to our) or you are able to become a victim of a hoax.
How to accumulate Bitcoins?
* the easiest method to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcoins web page hxxps://localbitcoins.net .
* you should register, tap ‘Buy bitcoins’, and pick the vendor by payment scheme and fee. hxxps://localbitcoins.net/buy_bitcoins
* Later for payment use link hxxps://localbitcoins.net/accounts/wallet/’
There is no known decryptor for the Burn Ransomware currently.
Manual Burn Ransomware Removal Instructions.
Delete Burn Ransomware related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Burn Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Burn Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Burn Ransomware.
Delete Burn Ransomware from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove Burn Ransomware
Remove Burn Ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Burn Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Burn Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.