A new strain of ransomware has been detected in the wild by defense specialists. The new ransomware has been called the Cockroach Locker Ransomware tentatively, after the catalog plug-in it implements.
Files scrambled by the Cockroach Locker Ransomware get the . Free-of-charge decryption as assure. We ensure the invoice of the decryption application after payment. To suppose, you are able to provide us up to 3 files we can decode for free-of-charge. Files should never be essential to you! (databases, backups, sizable excel sheets, etc.) >>> COCKROACH LOCKER <<<
Installing a comprehensive PC security suite that includes some anti-ransomware module is recommended as the minimum safety measure against any form of ransomware.
Manual COCKROACH_LOCKER Removal Instructions.
Delete COCKROACH_LOCKER related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall COCKROACH_LOCKER.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove COCKROACH_LOCKER.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall COCKROACH_LOCKER.
Delete COCKROACH_LOCKER from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove COCKROACH_LOCKER
Remove COCKROACH_LOCKER from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove COCKROACH_LOCKER from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove COCKROACH_LOCKER from Google ChromeDownload Removal Toolto remove COCKROACH_LOCKER
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.