Web browser add-ons are not always valuable and enjoyable â€“ in some instances, their makers may endorse them due to confidential get. Such is the case in addition to DictionaryBoss (moreover referred to as DictionaryBoss malware), a google chrome add-on that states to be an all-in-one utility in regards to doing reckless translations, detecting synonyms of words or via other semantic programs fast. The catch is that the DictionaryBoss (additionally referred to as DictionaryBoss malicious software) add-on is invented and made by MyWay.com, a business connected to a load of shady browser add-ons that are regarded as potentially undesirable software (PUPs.)
The issue with the installation of the DictionaryBoss extension is that it will demand permission to replace your Web browser’s new tab page with a MyWay.com-sponsored search page. Despite the fact that this isn’t the ultimate problem, it might disable the value of your search outcomes and make you susceptible to etc. marketing content than you are employed to seeing.
However, the process of installing the DictionaryBoss is not malware, and you are welcome to allow it to remain on through this add-on if you are not uncomfortable with the truth that it modifies your default new tab web page. Even though, if you loath this potentially unwanted application and the alters it brings, then you ought to use a trustworthy security program to guarantee the absolute removal of its files. Usually, deleting unnecessary browser add-ons need to undo the alterations they invented when they were set up in an automatic way.Download Removal Toolto remove DictionaryBoss
Manual DictionaryBoss Removal Instructions.
Delete DictionaryBoss related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall DictionaryBoss.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove DictionaryBoss.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall DictionaryBoss.
Delete DictionaryBoss from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove DictionaryBoss
Remove DictionaryBoss from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove DictionaryBoss from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove DictionaryBoss from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.