A new ransomware sample is attacking people on a international scale this month. Known as the JayTHL (also known as JayTHL Virus) virus, this new malware string seems to belong to the infamous SamSam Ransomware family. Up-to-date investigation regardless doesn’t leak which hacking kind remains behind it. However, the usual operative chain and the built-in enciphering module advise that JayTHL (in addition referred to as JayTHL malware) is being produced and ran by competent cyber crooks as.
The JayTHL Ransomware primary methods of distribution in addition to that are regardless undetermined; Yet crypto malware generally get in their victims over deception email campaigns, harmed relations on page managed by invaders, catalog-distribution networks and free programs packaging strategies. Apart from encrypting up several files on the oriented system with a strong cipher, the JayTHL Ransomware plus may show added functionalities, like numbers harvesting, Windows registry alters, termination of Shadow Volume Copies, and relentless setup.
The JayTHL Ransomware appends the “.JayTHL” plugin to all encoded files, although its penalty notification is thought up in a log called “FuckYouJayTHL_HELP_ENCRYPTED_FILES.TXT.” The message discloses that all the victim’s files have been encoded and inquiries a $900 penalty to repair the files. The message harbors a Bitcoin Wallet address as well, which is exhibited as 1L532VsvWhWU6ud9h3xEJuJzgEbRtBnymE. The invaders offer the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in case the user calls for etc. data. The title of JayTHL has been derived from the title of the malicious software specialist JayTHL, suggesting that the infection has been made as a private breach, although the ransom notice ending together with several lines of curses against the same person tail up on the try to embarrass the researcher.Download Removal Toolto remove JayTHL
Manual JayTHL Removal Instructions.
Delete JayTHL related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall JayTHL.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove JayTHL.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall JayTHL.
Delete JayTHL from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove JayTHL
Remove JayTHL from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove JayTHL from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove JayTHL from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.