The KICK Ransomware (in addition referred to as KICKRansomware) is a new log-locker that preys on victims who don’t use decent anti-malware safeguarding and lack the quirk of backing up its extremely important to logs. Sadly, having the system contaminated by the KICK Ransomware (additionally referred to as KICKRansomware) suggests that you shall end up giving up entry to documents, images, archives, videos, databases, and a lot of other log shapes that this ransomware is created to enchipher.
Of course, the authors of the KICK Ransomware (based on the Dharma Ransomware) will not encrypt your files just for entertainment â€“ its harmful program will provide you with a ransom note that you can view by opening the files ‘info.hta’ and ‘FILES ENCRYPTED.txt’ that the KICK Ransomware is known to bring to infected computers. According to the hijackers, they may provide you together with a decryption utility in return for a fine payment that should be performed via a Bitcoin transaction.
Dharma Ransomware’s Activity Continues to Grow
The email used for contact is firstname.lastname@example.org, and it can be seen in two places â€“ the ransom message, and the names of the encrypted files. The latter fragment is due to the KICK Ransomware is developed to rename the enchiphered files by putting to use the following plug-in to their title â€“ ‘.Id-..KICK.’
If you think that the KICK Ransomware has gotten on your computer and encrypted your files, then we advise you to avoid contacting the perpetrators since it is highly unlikely that they will help you unless you pay them. Also, bear in mind that sending profits to anonymous cybercriminals is very dangerous, and you could end up giving up your profits right away. The complete recommendations of malicious viruses specialists is to always dispose of log-encoding Trojans alongside the use of a reliable anti-malware scanner. Earlier this stage is finish, you could attempt to decrypt your files by regaining from a backup or through known details restorey programs.
Manual KICK Ransomware Removal Instructions.
Delete KICK Ransomware related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall KICK Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove KICK Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall KICK Ransomware.
Delete KICK Ransomware from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove KICK Ransomware
Remove KICK Ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove KICK Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove KICK Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.