The Li Ransomware (plus referred to as LiRansomware) (plus referred to as Scarab-Li Ransomware (plus referred to as LiRansomware)) is a catalog-encoding Trojan able to cause a bunch of fuss because of its capability to enchipher various catalogs in just a couple moments. Of course, the creator of the catalog-locker don’t ruin the catalogs for good and, instead, they suggestion the victim an opportunity to get them back. Unfortunately, their provide is terribly high-priced as they ask to collect a penalty payment in return for their decryption functions. Usually, paying the fee is a terrible notion as the Li Ransomware developers may not fulfill their end of the deal.
The Li Ransomware is based on the infamous Scarab Ransomware, one of 2018’s most active ransomware families. Sadly, it is regardless not decryptable, and victims of its versions might need to depend on option information retrieval strategies whose success rate is far from splendid. The safest way to counter the Li Ransomware and similar infections is to employ an anti-malware piece that suggestions authentic-time safety against those malicious software â€“ tackling the result of their infects is a challenging job so that preventative measures are the safest way to counter them.
The Scarab Ransomware Family Expands with the Introduction of the Li Ransomware
The Li Ransomware attack is easy to spot because the file-locker will add the distinguishable ‘.Li’ add-on to the headings of the locked files. Another shift it brings to filenames is to enforce base64 to encrypt them. Finally, it generates the document ‘DECRYPT YOUR FILES.txt,’ which conceals a note from the offenders. The ransom message lists the most usual details â€“ an advise to get a decryptor, a victim ID, and the emails Liweixin888@protonmail.com and Firstmaillog@protonmail.com that are employed for contact.
Striving to restore your hands on the decryptor that the developer of the Li Ransomware have isn’t recommended â€“ they wish to be paid via Bitcoin, and it would not be possible to keep tabs on the profits or undo the transaction if they opt to lure you. The advisable thing to execute is to operate an anti-malicious software engine that will delete the log-locker, and then experiment in packages with well-recognized information retrieval program and ways.
Manual Li Ransomware Removal Instructions.
Delete Li Ransomware related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Li Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Li Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Li Ransomware.
Delete Li Ransomware from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove Li Ransomware
Remove Li Ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Li Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Li Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.