The One Click Booster (additionally referred to as OneClickBooster) is an unpopular computer optimization program that could be proclaimed in packages with the aid of invasive ads and pop-ups, which aim to fraud the viewers into believing that their PCs have to be optimized at once by implementing the One Click Booster (additionally referred to as OneClickBooster)’s functions. However, users who choose to set up this tool could anticipate to collect a free-of-charge service. Sadly for them, the sole free-of-charge program of the One Click Booster’s arsenal is the scanner, which might analyze their machines for concerns and make a article together with the advised motions. Often, the One Click Booster’s article may consist of exaggerated data to fraud the users into assuming that the problems they have are more dangerous than they extremely are.
In case the people full a examine together with the free-of-charge variation of the One Click Booster, they might begin to see routine persuades to download a license key and decode the application’s complete toolkit, that will permit them to restore os concerns in an automatic way and preserve their devices’ health and efficiency. However, the One Click Booster’s usability is debatable because revolutionary Windows variations are capable of performing on their own, and PC cleaning tools are becoming a thing of the previous steadily.
Of course, PC optimizers regardless may be invaluable, but undeniably not ones that attempt to mislead you into paying for their utmost variant. The One Click Booster is categorized as a possibly unwanted program (PUP), and it isn’t advised to invest money into it. Should you have set up the free-of-charge version and want to eliminate it, then you may do so either in a manual way together with the use of a suited PC defense application.Download Removal Toolto remove One Click Booster
Manual One Click Booster Removal Instructions.
Delete One Click Booster related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall One Click Booster.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove One Click Booster.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall One Click Booster.
Delete One Click Booster from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove One Click Booster
Remove One Click Booster from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove One Click Booster from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove One Click Booster from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.