The Scarab-Tokog Ransomware (in addition to that referred to as ScarabTokogRansomware) is an iteration of the Scarab-Crypto Ransomware, and by add-on â€“ of the now known ScarabLocker Ransomware. Regardless of the fact that Scarablocker has been everywhere for practically two years now, Scarab-Tokog Ransomware (on top of that referred to as ScarabTokogRansomware), otherwise referred to as just “Tokog Ransomware,” popped up back in mid-February 2019. The Scarab-Tokog Ransomware, like its predecessor, enciphers the user numbers in bundles with a strong AES enciphering, then aims to extort Bitcoin from the victim for the go back of their encoded files.
Where the Scarab-Tokog Ransomware differs from the Scarab-Crypto Ransomware is the fact that it adds the extension ‘.Tokog’ to enchiphered files. In quite a great deal of classifies, the Scarab-Tokog Ransomware is rather alike to other variations of ScarabLocker, attacking a wide range of files, for example MS Office files, OpenOffice, PDF files, all ways of text files, databases, photos, music, video and image files, and some archives, among other things.
Like tons of complicated parts of ransomware, the Scarab-Tokog Ransomware goes the supplementary stages to make sure that all the Shadow Volume copies on the corrupted os are uninstalled, which generates statistics retrieval using this technique not possible. The email addresses that the fraudsters liable for Scarab-Tokog Ransomware gave in the ransom notice were, respectively, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and are multiple to the ones utilized by the malicious software peddlers that ran ScarabLocker, who employed email@example.com.Download Removal Toolto remove Scarab-Tokog Ransomware
Manual Scarab-Tokog Ransomware Removal Instructions.
Delete Scarab-Tokog Ransomware related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Scarab-Tokog Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Scarab-Tokog Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Scarab-Tokog Ransomware.
Delete Scarab-Tokog Ransomware from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove Scarab-Tokog Ransomware
Remove Scarab-Tokog Ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Scarab-Tokog Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Scarab-Tokog Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.