The Wanna Dead Ransomware (plus referred to as WannaDeadRansomware) is a pretty changed version of the HiddenTear project. Fortunately that its creators have not startled to alter the enciphering common implemented by the initial malicious software so that it is possible that victims of the Wanna Dead Ransomware (plus referred to as WannaDeadRansomware) should be able to decode their files alongside the use of the free-of-charge HiddenTear decryptor. In spite of this shot, having the Wanna Dead Ransomware invade your system is regardless not a good thing to endure as this log-locker can quickly encode thousands of documents, images, spreadsheets, archive and other essential logs.
The Wanna Dead Ransomware is Programmed to Spare Iranian Computers
It is likely that the authors of the Wanna Dead Ransomware may originate from Iran since they have added a rather interesting feature to avoid attacking computers in this region. Upon begin, the Wanna Dead Ransomware shall inspect if either the computer’s time zone has been fixed to ‘Iran’ or the default language is Persian â€“ if either of those requirements is met, the Wanna Dead Ransomware shall stop the breach.
Provided that the Wanna Dead Ransomware decides carry on, it shall move on to enchipher necessary files and then add the ‘.Locked’ plugin to their heading. In addition, it drops the ransom note ‘READ_IT.txt’ on the desktop â€“ the text discloses victims that they may repair their files back after they general payment of 0.035 Bitcoins to the wallet of the hijackers. Victims are in addition to that presented with the email firstname.lastname@example.org for contact, and the hijackers vow to unlock one catalog free-of-charge of charge.
Download Removal Toolto remove Wanna Dead Ransomware
A Free Decryptor may Help Victims of the Wanna Dead Ransomware
We advise you to disregard the demands of the perpetrators and to rely on legitimate tools to get you out of this unfortunate situation. The at the start thing you have to take care of is the deletion of the Wanna Dead Ransomware â€“ this responsibility might be accomplished effortlessly by running a reliable anti-malware scanner. As soon as you do this, you shall should download the free-of-charge HiddenTear decryptor that could help you fix your files.
Manual Wanna Dead Ransomware Removal Instructions.
Delete Wanna Dead Ransomware related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Wanna Dead Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Wanna Dead Ransomware.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Wanna Dead Ransomware.
Delete Wanna Dead Ransomware from your browsersDownload Removal Toolto remove Wanna Dead Ransomware
Remove Wanna Dead Ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Wanna Dead Ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Wanna Dead Ransomware from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.